The Board of Directors of Energy Development Oman announced the appointment of Eng. Mazen bin Rashid Al Lamki as CEO of the company, to be joined during the first quarter of the next year 2022 AD.
Eng. Mazen Al Lamki has extensive international experience in executive leadership in the oil and gas sector, where he spent his career spanning 22 years in multiple companies around the world in the operational, technical and commercial fields.
Here is an introduction to Eng. Mazen bin Rashid Al Lamki:
- He holds a Leadership Certificate in the Senior Executive Leaders Program from IMD, Switzerland.
- Programs in Mergers and Acquisitions and Finance from London Business School.
- He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Manchester, UK
- Engineer Mazen started his career at Petroleum Development Oman supervising mechanical works for construction and maintenance in oil fields
- Prior to joining Energy Development Oman, he worked as Chief Operating Officer of Mubadala Petroleum
- Senior Vice President of Operations at Mubadala Petroleum, and Regional President of the company in the Kingdom of Thailand, in addition to other leadership roles that covered the company’s operations in many countries, including Russia, Egypt, Southeast Asian countries in addition to the Gulf Cooperation Council countries
- Membership of the boards of directors of some companies while working for Mubadala Petroleum.
- Working in leadership positions at Schlumberger International Oilfield Services, in the areas of sales, marketing, recruitment, regional management, and oil fields in various countries including the United States of America, Mexico, Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Iran, Pakistan, the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and Yemen